Blog Design

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Zoe's First REAL Bath!

Today Zoe's umbilical cord finally fell off!  3 weeks and 4 days.  I would share the picture I took of it but Jeff said that would be disgusting.  It had slid to the back of her onesie and when I picked her up to see why she was fussing, I felt a button like thing on her back. She was our princess on a pea-like umbilical cord.

Once Dad found out, the next thing I heard was the bath water running. She didn't smell that bad!  






She actually found the water very calming and the only thing that bothered her was sliding down the baby seat.  




I liked the bathrobe.  











It reminded me of Rocky Balboa.  She is our little Champ.











It was a family affair as Eliza and Norah wanted to be part of the experience as well.  











Once all clean, of course she did a bit of throw up, but not enough to warrant an outfit change.  

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a redhead to me! How beautiful! Be sure and let Great Grandma Webb know of your site.
Mom

craigandlissa said...

Zoe is darling! She has her own look, but I can see all of you in her. I can't wait to see her. We miss your family so much. How is life with? Thanks for sharing your blog. Love ya!

craigandlissa said...

Zoe is adorable and I love her name. It was so good to read your blog and catch up on your family. I miss you so much! Hope all is going well with 3 sweet little girls. Love ya tons!

craigandlissa said...

Zoe is darling and I love the name! She has that "Bartmess look" but I can see a little of everyone in her. How is life with three busy little girls? I miss you all so much! I need to come see Zoe. Thanks for sharing your blog with us. Love ya!

Edith said...

Oh Tamarah! I need to come and see you this week, she's a cute one!
I'll give you a call. Nice to see you on the blog wagon.

Holley Williamson said...

Love the blog. The annoncing picture is so cute. Fun pictures!

Jill Duncan said...

I'm glad you started a blog! It must have been hard for Jeff to bath Zoe while Norah is chillin' on his back! :)

Brooke said...

So fun to see your blog and cute girls. Arent blogs just the greatest, in a creepy way? So fun to have an online journal.

Maia said...

Congratulations Bartmess family! I found your blog from Holley's blog. I am so happy to read that your newest addition is here! Welcome to the world little Zoe.
Glad to see you have a blog, I kept checking your website for an updated.

Boons said...

Zoe is a doll! It's amazing how to see your family grow! Miss ya!