Blog Design

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Norah turns "This many"

Friday was a day of celebration at our house! Norah has gone from this...

to this.




Some interesting things about Norah at age 3. 
She absolutely loves her blanket. It must be by her side at all times. We are getting good at giving it a hug and kiss goodbye for small periods of time, like for going to nursery at church.


Norah loves giving Zoe attention. If she was allowed I think she would sleep next to her all the time. She is constantly at Zoe's bouncer, helping her bounce or leaning over her to give her little kisses on the cheek.


She plays incredibly well alone. Often I will have to search the house to find her playing by herself in the toy room. She sings, plays with baby dolls and princesses. Eliza and Norah love to play Princesses and Dora Doll house. They are becoming great buddies... until someone gets hurt.

Norah also loves shoes, purses and makeup. Grandma Bartmess sent her a purse that seemed to overshadow all other birthday gifts. Notice that Norah is actually carrying 2 purses. The contents of which usually include "lips" meaning lips gloss or something of the sort.


Another thing about Norah is that she only likes clips, no pony tails. Which makes for some interesting photos. She likes her long curly locks enveloping her face I guess.

For her birthday cake she wanted something with Princesses. So, we got creative. She even blew out her own candles!


Never hurts to sneak a bit of cake...



Some other birthday gifts included an apron and chefs hat as well as beads from Cousin Melissa to make necklaces. Notice that Norah is wearing 3 of them.




We love you Norah! We wouldn't be US with out U!

7 comments:

Megan said...

I am excited that we can talk this way. I have always wanted to get to you know, you are Michael's favorite cousin. It is neat to see that we have kids the same age. Anna was three last December. She is very beautiful. I can't wait to see more.

Boons said...

Cute pics! She looks like a mini Tamarah!

Amber said...

Tam,
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It is fun to see what all of my cousins are doing with their kids...maybe someday I will get some of my own, but I don't think I'll ever catch up! Lets talk soon!
love you
Amber

Maia said...

Happy Birthday Norah! What a great time of year to be born! ; )

Jill Duncan said...

That picture of Norah in her bathing suit is so cute...like she is a little model. I love all the big beads she is wearing-so cute!!!

The Christiansen's said...

Oh my goodness. Your blog looks awesome. Can you come to my house and help me!!!! You guys are so cute. Love ya.

Edith said...

Cute little Nora!
I love the picture with her blankie :)