Blog Design

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Pictures!

In the whole 6 years of our marriage, we have never had FAMILY pictures. The girls have had professional pictures taken and me and the girls have done some shots, but never with Dad. So we finally got them done at one of our favorite places, the Picture People.

They did a great job with the girls and we got some great shots of them. I am personally very critical of my own photogenics, but everyone else in my family looked FAB! Next time I just need a reminder to lift the chin and stretch the neck a bit more. The girls' photos are beautiful, and my husband is very handsome if I do say so. So I am caught up until the next child comes along. At least with the family pictures!

The ZAZZLE watermark is from copying the picture from our online account, so just ignore that.

























9 comments:

jenn said...

cute, cute, cute!

Holley Williamson said...

too dang cute. Love the pics of the girls. Their dresses are beautiful.

Lolly Jane said...

Hi there-I use 3/16" hooks. Good luck. PS: Do you need the vinyl for it?

Mary Kelly said...

We LOVE the Picture People! Your family looks absolutely fabulous- great shots of everyone. I am so impressed. Your girls look like angels in their individual shots.

Mel said...

Those are darling! It is so fun to have family pictures. Your girls are darling!

The Hull Family said...

Cute Cute Cute!! Love the picture where Eliza and Nora are hugging. I might have to try that place out!

Jill Duncan said...

Those came out so good! I love every single one, and ALL of you guys look great in the pictures!

Amber said...

Why have i not checked your blog sooner and seen this beautiful pics! Your family is darling. You make cute babies, and toddlers and so on! :) Also, I disagree. . . I think you look beautiful. You are to hard on yourself.

Emily said...

Tamara! I don't think I've ever seen your blog! Your family is so cute! What great family pictures! It is good to see you doing so well! I have a blog too: mikeandemilydeardeuff.blogspot.com