Blog Design

Saturday, June 7, 2008

AHHH...I've been tagged!

So my cousin's wife, Megan, tagged me. Now I have to find 7 quirky or interesting facts about me. Too bad I can only think of 2. I have to be more interesting than that. Here goes my attempt.

1.
I am the third oldest of 11 children. 5 Girls and 6 Boys. Current ages are 32 down to 14. Since my family is such a big part of who I am today I'll put them at #1.
Here we are back in 2003...FYI I was 8 months prego with Eliza in this pic.


And their names from oldest to youngest are...Allison, David, ME, Christine, Jennifer, Deborah, Jonathan, Samuel, Benjamin, William & Joseph.

2.
Jeff and I were married on FRIDAY the 13th! 9/13/02 to be exact. It has definitely been one of my Luckiest days! The funny thing is that my parents were also married on Friday the 13th, but in June (BTW Mom & Dad - Happy Anniversary)


3.
I love to create things! Anything that requires creative brain power is way fun for me. i.e. sewing, scrapbooks, building, sprinklers, writing, solving problems... etc.

4.
I don't like doing dishes!

5.
I served my mission in San Bernardino, CA - Spanish speaking. NOW I LIVE HERE!!!

6.
Jeff was my first kiss and the only man I have ever kissed.

7.
I want to be a PUBLISHED author of children's books. I have written some drafts and have ideas for others. I will have to post one and get all of your feedback!

Hope that helps you all get to know the Deep Secrets of my life.
Thanks for tagging me Megan!
I now tag Heidi, Janae, Brit & Amber!!!

3 comments:

Edith said...

That was fun to read about you :)
you have a great looking family, isn't it FUN to be part of a big family?! (I have 10 siblings too-we are ranged now from 40-21)

Jill Duncan said...

That was a cute tag- It's always fun to learn new things about people!

Megan said...

So Fun! You looked beautiful on your wedding day, and I look forward to reading your childrens books someday.