Blog Design

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Song of the Week - STUFF

I am going to try something new. Post songs on a widget from Imeem.com to share with you all.

This week the song is STUFF, by Diamond Rio. I remember my brother, David, introduced me to this song and it has stuck with me since then. It has special meaning as right now I am going through all the TOYS and trying to clean out a room for Zoe to move into, eventually. I know I have too much STUFF, if I could just always remember that Simple IS really better...

Enjoy the song!

The PLAY button will only play a 30 sec quip, so if you want to hear the whole song, click on the 2 small squares to the right of Imeem.com and it will take you to their site and play the ENTIRE song.

Stuff - Diamond Rio

2 comments:

Tyler and Heather Kimball said...

Tamarah,
Heidi showed me your blog today. I love it! I just got ours up and going, although I have a long way to go still. Yours is so professional! Our blog is kickinwiththekimballs.blogspot.com.So, when are you guys moving out here? That would be so fun. Your girls are so beautiful, just like their mother! Hoper to hear from you soon! love ya, Heather

Sarady said...

Oh wow! I'm so glad that you found me. I was actually googling you a couple months ago to see if you had a blog with no luck.

I will have to spend some more time reading your blog so I can catch up more, but I did read your first post. I am so sorry to hear about your son. You are such a strong woman, always have been. It sounds like you are happy in California. I bet it's kind of cool being so close to the mission. Do you get to see any of our old investigators or members? Unfortunately, I have lost touch with many of them. I guess that's what happens SEVEN years later. Can't believe I've been home that long. (Oh my gosh, I just realized that I got home exactly seven years ago today.)

Anyway, maybe you have an e-mail address that I could write you at so I don't take up three pages of your comment box. It was great to hear from you.

Talk to you soon,
Sarah