Blog Design

Friday, June 20, 2008

Angels Games

Jeff is going to LOVE this post! It is full of pictures from our recent visits to the Big A in Anaheim. We found some outstanding tickets on club level that usually cost $65/seat. Jeff was watching these tickets on eBay that expired an hour before the game without anyone bidding on them. He sent the seller a message after the auction to ask if they would be reposting the tickets at a lower cost. They said make an offer and the rest is history. We got them for $10/seat. It was a day game and was really enjoyable as we had a wonderful view of the game, super comfortable seats and lived in the shade the whole time. We even got a job lead for Jeff from two guys sitting behind us. One other moment that Jeff is particularly proud of is that he captured the moment of Torii Hunter blasting the 200th Home Run of his career. Enjoy the pictures! Go Halos!




















4 comments:

Edith said...

I love Eliza's dimple!

The Hull Family said...

Hi Tamarah! I got your blog address from Jill's. All the pictures from the game are so cute! What a fun family night. I wanted to let you know that the clothing came in from Modbe. Thank you so much for coming! I will be dropping off your order either today or tomorrow.

Mary Kelly said...

Tamarah- I am so glad that I got your comment on our blog. I could not wait to see yours! It feels like forever since we have seen your family and my have your girls grown! They are absolutely beautiful. Zoe is just a doll- those were the first pictures I have seen of her. It is great to be in touch and hopefully we will get to see each other soon...

Boons said...

Love all the pictures of your family! Looks like you had a great time at the game and not to mention a great deal on those tickets!